Dave Jackson

Although not the site you requested, there's a ton of info here on bench
building. http://www.geocities.com/plybench/bench.html

Dave Balderstone" wrote in message
tone.ca...
In article , Prometheus
wrote:

Hello all,

I thought I had bookmarked a site that I ran across on this group, but
it appears that I did not. I'm looking to build myself a better
workbench now that I'm in a permanent shop, and I know I saw a site by
someone here that had a few ideas I was intending to incorporate.
What I remember of the site was that the guy built his bench using
only hand tools, and had his son build his own bench as well, also
with hand tools only.

This one?

http://www.terraclavis.com/bws/beginners.htm

--
"The thing about saying the wrong words is that A, I don't notice it, and
B,