max

I went from using a Castle machine to a Kreg pro set up. I thought that
spending $130 on a suitcase of pocketholers was ridiculous. I love it. I
think it is faster than the floor model electric version.
max

This may be a stupid question but please bear with me. I am building
what I would essentially call face frames. I have been using biscuits
to join the pieces but the gluing and clamping time is taking too long
so I thought that I would run down to Lee Valley and buy the Kreg Jig.
Does it work well? Does it work well with MDF? What I am doing
doesn't have to be overly structurally sound. It just has to stay
together and look nice.