Junkyard Engineer

Hey Jeff ! Really impressive work !

The drop down list for your shop pictures is a bit out of touch with the
quality of the entire site.

Don't hesitate to use Javascript. Too much gain vs problems. Go check this
site for custom pics gallery http://jalbum.net/extras.jsp

Did you use Frontpage 2003 to build it ? Again, really great work,
everything fits in a screen, I like that.

"Jeff P." a écrit dans le message de news:
www.sawdustcentral.com

I just finished a complete redesign of my website and I'm quite happy with
it finally. I thank all of you that replied to my survey regarding the
speed of your internet connection. This was a bit of an eye opener as I
had
thought that the majority of you would be on broadband. The fact that
probably about 2/3's of you were still on dial up caused me to trim down
the
size and quality of the graphics on my site but I think it looks even
better
than ever. I spent probably 2 weeks redesigning everything and I thought
was pretty happy. Then I did the survey and saw some other better looking
sites and I went back to the drawing board. This time I did an even more
extensive redo including new logos, graphics, updated text styles and most
importantly I got rid of the frames. I was finding that when I did a
Google
search to see if my site was showing up that more often than not I would
navigate into the site and end up in the wrong frame. I know there are
other ways I could solve this problem but let's just say that I like it
better the way it is now. Anyway, thanks again for the input and please,
please send me some feedback on the new site.

Thanks much

--
Jeff P.

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog
can cure depression. The down side is, the minute
you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

Check out my woodshop at: www.sawdustcentral.com