Jon Danniken

"Tim Williams" wrote:
"Larry Jaques" wrote:
I got stuck with OE when I moved to Starband, but I immediately
turned off the preview feature which would have automatically
loaded every virus as it came in.

I really don't get it, you missing critical updates or settings? Like I
said elsewhere, OE doens't autorun anything. I've clicked on hundreds of
viruses with no effect (I use preview pane because I'm lazy like that).

He likely had his security settings too low. Regarding OE, I've been using
it for almost five years now, and have *never* been infected through it. It
works just fine for my purposes, is safe and secure, and is easy to use..

I've never been one to make more work for myself when it's not necessary, so
OE is what I use. YMMV.

Jom