Brian Reay

"Martin" wrote in message
om...
Hi All,

I've been "persuaded" that the bathroom needs doing this year. One
thing I'd like to improve upon is the shower.

Currently it is a cold mains fed electric shower (Kw unknown) and it's
not good.

How can I improve it? I have no water tanks in the property at all and
I think it would be difficult to add one due to size and weight
considerations. Certainly a 50 gallon one as recommended for a power
shower would be very difficult.

Are there any alternatives? Would it be worth running the new shower
straight from my new-ish Biasi combi?

Is it likely the old electric shower's flow is being restricted by
limescale as we're in a hard water area?

Get a good electric shower is the obvious answer- certainly the easiest to
fit.

Look at the Mira range- not cheap but we are very pleased with ours.

The ones you see in the "sheds" don't seem to be nearly as good- we've had
those before and didn't plan on getting another electric shower. However, we
came across the Mira several times while staying away and decided to risk
it. Never regretted it.

--
Brian Reay
www.g8osn.org.uk