Martin

Default Rubbish Shower

Hi All,

I've been "persuaded" that the bathroom needs doing this year. One
thing I'd like to improve upon is the shower.

Currently it is a cold mains fed electric shower (Kw unknown) and it's
not good.

How can I improve it? I have no water tanks in the property at all and
I think it would be difficult to add one due to size and weight
considerations. Certainly a 50 gallon one as recommended for a power
shower would be very difficult.

Are there any alternatives? Would it be worth running the new shower
straight from my new-ish Biasi combi?

Is it likely the old electric shower's flow is being restricted by
limescale as we're in a hard water area?

All opinions welcome!!

Cheers.