Barry

Yes, it's a generator. The only purpose is to be able to keep it outside in
the winter so that when the power is out I don't have to wheel it out in two
feet of snow and 40 MPH winds to be able to hook it up. For that purpose, I
hope it will work fine. We'll see. In any event, it was fun to make and I
learned alot.

Barry

"Richard J Kinch" wrote in message
.. .
Barry writes:

These are pictures of my first "real" metalworking project. It is a
box for my generator.

The metalworking is beautiful, but I'm skeptical that anything can be done
to improve a portable generator, if that's what you're enclosing.