Lurch

On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 07:50:36 GMT, T i m strung
together this:

I'll have to just check exactly what models I've got (I think I have 2
HPLJ 4~ somewhere ?) and make sure he can over at least one of them.

He seems to cover quite a few, I've just been looking in his eBay
store.

I wonder if any money we could save on postage (by combining our
orders) would be consumed by customs (Tax) or local delivery (me
you)?

Dunno, I've enquired about muliple items and shipping discounts, I'll
see what he says and post back. Hopefully the postage saving will
cover the tax as VAT will be added to the eBay price at customs.
--

SJW