mike ring

"Jeff" wrote in
:

I've just been quoted £575 including vat for an Albion Superduty CF210
cylinder. What are the alternatives to provide similar fast recovery
and capacity (210 litres)?

Try BHL 0870 4586288.

They have a website, but I found they could get me everything I requested.

I'm not current on big old cylinders like you want, but they got an
impressive discount on all my gear, including a CF80

I went to plumbsomething at Chelmsford, was gobsmacked by the price, found
this lot, ordered, and the tank was delivered from plumbsomething at
Chelmsford on their van with their delivery note, but much cheaper.

I'm NOT saying they're the cheapest, but they're helpful, knowledgeable,
keep their promises (or get the hump with the local suppliers).

(Tell Lee mike sent you - he might send me a fiver)

mike