Greg C

Default Non-Setting Anti-Climb Paint?

I have a 10ft high chainlink fence around the rear of my property
and want to cover the top 2ft with non-setting anti-climb paint,
the type that deters intruders. Obviously I'm goiing to need a
lot of the gooey stuff and it's fairly expensive at around 8GBP
per litre.

So I was considering making a cheaper subsitute by mixing lower
priced diy materials. Perhaps grease mixed with a little
oil-based paint for example? Or is there anything I can use to
thin down non-setting roof-repair mastic?

Has anyone tried something like this before, or do you have any
ideas or suggestions of what to try? Would appreciate some
thoughts.

Cheers - Greg