Mike

On Sun, 6 Feb 2005 09:41:27 -0500, "Ray"
wrote:

they require a 1/4 hole in the bottom of the shelves but this is ideal for
shelves that don't go all the way against the back of the cabinet. Like in
a stereo rack or computer cabinet. I went to the pioneer website and they
are available but of course no picture. Anyone know of another source for

Will another type of support work? If the hole in the side of the
cabinet is also 1/4" you could use the regular L shaped shelf support
that has a 1/4" pin. Most of these also have a hole in the part of
the L that the shelf sits on. You can put a small screw through that
hole into the shelf (so the shelf won't slide) if you think you need
it.
Here's a link to what I'm suggesting. Second set from the left, top
row. Rockler calls them 1/4" shelf supports.
http://www.rockler.com/ecom7/product...w=Shelf%20Pins

You should be able to find these locally at most hardware stores,
lumber yards or home centers.

Mike O.