Jeff P.

I love your replies Unisaw. They're like fine Minimalist art. I sat
staring at the blank screen for several minutes wondering just what the
meaning was. The best I can figure is that you're making a reply that says
replying is pointless. That it would be a waste of your time...or did you
just accidentally hit the "send" button? hmmm, I'll have to stare at that
blank screen some more....

--
Jeff P.

A truck carrying copies of Roget's Thesaurus over-turned on the
highway. The local newspaper reported that the onlookers were
"stunned, overwhelmed, astonished, bewildered, and dumfounded."

Check out my woodshop at: www.sawdustcentral.com