Jeff P.

Had a minor problem on my index page that was only visible in the Opera web
browser. Fixed it this morning. The tables were sized wrong and were
showing gaps that allowed the background to show through. Man, it's
annoying to have it show up correctly in 2 out of three browsers and any be
messed up in the third. Geez.

--
Jeff P.

A truck carrying copies of Roget's Thesaurus over-turned on the
highway. The local newspaper reported that the onlookers were
"stunned, overwhelmed, astonished, bewildered, and dumfounded."

Check out my woodshop at: www.sawdustcentral.com

"Jeff P." wrote in message
www.sawdustcentral.com

I just finished a complete redesign of my website and I'm quite happy with
it finally. I thank all of you that replied to my survey regarding the
speed of your internet connection. This was a bit of an eye opener as I

had
thought that the majority of you would be on broadband. The fact that
probably about 2/3's of you were still on dial up caused me to trim down

the
size and quality of the graphics on my site but I think it looks even

better
than ever. I spent probably 2 weeks redesigning everything and I thought

was pretty happy. Then I did the survey and saw some other better looking
sites and I went back to the drawing board. This time I did an even more
extensive redo including new logos, graphics, updated text styles and most
importantly I got rid of the frames. I was finding that when I did a

Google
search to see if my site was showing up that more often than not I would
navigate into the site and end up in the wrong frame. I know there are
other ways I could solve this problem but let's just say that I like it
better the way it is now. Anyway, thanks again for the input and please,
please send me some feedback on the new site.

Thanks much

--
Jeff P.

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog
can cure depression. The down side is, the minute
you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

Check out my woodshop at: www.sawdustcentral.com