Jeff P.

That's probably because the windows are created to a specific size without
resize handles. They should allow scroll bars though. The images are all
optimized to the extreme so I think you'll be disappointed if you do that.
If you use Opera as a web browser you can zoom the entire window.

--
Jeff P.

A truck carrying copies of Roget's Thesaurus over-turned on the
highway. The local newspaper reported that the onlookers were
"stunned, overwhelmed, astonished, bewildered, and dumfounded."

Check out my woodshop at: www.sawdustcentral.com

"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" wrote in message
. com...
Jeff P. wrote:
2) It would be nice to be able to see high resolution pictures by
clicking on the photos for those of us who do have broadband
connections.

I did limit the pic size to about 350 to 400 pixels in their largest
dimension. I've got 3gb of bandwidth a month which is probably way more
than I'll use but if I put up megapixel images I'll be out of bandwidth
before you know it. If you really want larger pics feel free to drop me

line and I can fire off one to you.

I normally get around the too small photos by right clicking and selecting

"zoom
in". For whatever reason, your site limits the size of the window so that

when
I zoom in, I end up with only a portion of the content of that window

showing.

And I agree... it's much too clean. You must be like me: after I bought

all
those machines, I couldn't afford any wood!

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

VE