Swingman

"Jeff P." wrote in message

www.sawdustcentral.com

I just finished a complete redesign of my website and I'm quite happy with
it finally.

Hi Jeff,

You have every reason to be proud. You've combined graphics and text into an
informative, easy to load, and easy to read presentation. The who, what,
where ,why and how are all covered nicely, and your writing is clear and
concise. If this is your first attempt, and judging from your obvious
woodworking skills, you're a talented fellow indeed.

About the only thing I don't like, and this is a personal preference so take
it with a grain of salt, is the added background shadows on the pictures of
your projects. IMO, they detract from the crispness of the details in your
work.

Excellent job!

--
www.e-woodshop.net