Woodcrafter

Nothing like ending the day feeling after a good workout in the wood shop
I just finished repairing some chairs. Although a little tedious, still
somewhat rewarding. I even used a few hand tools
--
Regards,

Dean Bielanowski
Editor,
Online Tool Reviews
http://www.onlinetoolreviews.com
Over 70 woodworking product reviews online!
Latest 6 Reviews:
- GMC BJ110 Biscuit Joiner
- Karcher NT361 Dust Extractor
- Ozito Electronic Ear Muffs
- Festool TDK Cordless Drills
- Infinity Kitchen Making Router Bit Set
- Jorgensen Cabinet Master Clamps

"max" wrote in message
Well, I bought one of those Dewalt 735 planers when Amazon hiccupped and
dropped the prices for 20 minutes.
Today, I finally unpacked it and gave it a small test. IT was awesome!!!!

took it out of the box, installed the handle, plugged it in, adjusted the
depth of cut and started planning. It was fantastic. Smooth, quiet, chips
were shooting out in a straight line for 6 feet. It is sitting on the

floor
and I now have to figure out what kind of stand to make.
I also came home with the Ridgid OSS from HD yesterday and set that up

this
morning. It went together very quickly and I started to use. I needed the
spindle function but wound up using the spindle from the sanding belt
instead.
I am building a replacement ladder back chair upper section for the local
university and needed to sand the pattern for routing .
So today I used the Excalibur sliding table and every other tool in the
shop. I think a great first day in the new shop.
max