jim rozen

In article , nospam says...

Here I was hoping for the typical Sunday morning politico-stupido so that I
could poke a troll or ****-off SOMEBODY with an axe to grind.

No offense, but maybe you should get out more.

Me: new lights for shop to be installed today. New coat
hooks for kitchen, because the old ones are too flimsy.
Because one can actually walk around without a coat outside
for the first time in two months, a trip to the range for
some shooting.

Then a long motorcycle ride with the bike sporting the
new fairing. Which I could install yesterday because
the wiring was flexible because is was over ten degrees.

Jim

please reply to: