Tom Gardner

Default Sunday dissapointment

Here I was hoping for the typical Sunday morning politico-stupido so that I
could poke a troll or ****-off SOMEBODY with an axe to grind. (There's the
metalworking!!!) Even Gunner's so dry he's quoting boring Drudge stuff.
Apparently everybody's geared-up for the "Stupid Bowl", out in the shop or
hibernating.

So, where's "Cliffy's Quips when you need them?, What happened to the
passionate Democrat Losers? Where are the reactionaries and the radicals?
What happened to the "Metalworking-Only" titty-babies. I guess we're back
to the endless: speed-feed, 3-in-one, Drill Doctor, Harbor Freight, welding
and bandsaw blade drivel. And I have all those answers:

Speed-feed - Use my "Smoke-Color-Smell" chart
3-in-one - Toy
Drill Doctor - Crap! Sharpen them yourself or take-up gardening
Harbor Freight - Crap! Send me you're money since you're throwing it away
anyway!
Welding - Just go buy a frigging good MIG and spend the 20 minutes it takes
to master it
Bandsaw blades - Whatever's on sale

There! All metalworking topics covered...forever! Bring on the idiots!!!