Larry Jaques

On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 05:53:53 GMT, the inscrutable
spake:

So -- if you have looked at the preceding message with a
Windows system and OE, please run a virus scan on your system. (And note
that this may be too new to show up in the virus signature files, so it
won't be identified until after the next update.

Good Luck,
DoN.

Fortunately many of us are too smart to use OE. Or IE.
But thanks for the warning.

I got stuck with OE when I moved to Starband, but I immediately
turned off the preview feature which would have automatically
loaded every virus as it came in. Thankfully, NAV catches the bad
code for me in both email and news proggies.

OE is probably one of M$' best programs to date and I don't mind
using it.

LJ--who never thought he'd ever make that last statement.

--
The clear and present danger of top-posting explored at:
http://diversify.com Premium Website Development