Larry Jaques

On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 00:31:47 -0600, the inscrutable Don Foreman
spake:

On Sat, 5 Feb 2005 13:34:20 -0600, "Robert Swinney"
wrote:

Damn straight! If Don didn't already have kids, I'd try to get him to adopt
me!

Fugeddaboudit, Bob. I get few enough of Mary's monster cookies as it
is. She might decide to like you. Don' need no more cookie sinks.

So learn a new skill, Don. I made booberry muffins yesterday. Of
course, the first batch wasn't very good, bein' as I forgot to put
the Splenda in it. (I now call 'em boobry biscuits.) The second
batch turned out much better. Cookies are easy to make, too.

LJ--forever single, I learned how to cook well.

--
The clear and present danger of top-posting explored at:
http://diversify.com Premium Website Development