Joe

I'll check that out Monday! Thank you.

Joe - V#8013 - '86 VN750 - joe @ yunx .com
Northern, NJ
Ride a Motorcycle? Ask me about "The Ride"
http://www.youthelate.com/the_ride.htm

Born once - Die twice. Born twice - Die only once. Your choice...

Have unwanted music CDs or DVDs of any type? I can use them for our
charity. eMail me privately for details. Donation receipts available.

"Dan Murphy" wrote in message
.. .
"Joe AutoDrill" wrote in
:

Looking for a quick source of Tap Collets... Techniks is all out.
MSC, Grainger and McMaster won't touch them...

Anyone stock them / know of a source that does for a reasonable amount
of money?

Joe,
Southwick & Meister stocks them. They call them MPC16T #8 for your collet,
but rest assured they are the same as ER16's. Here they are on the web:
http://www.s-mcollets.com/catalog/mu...lletMPCe.shtml
Good company, I highly recommend them.

Dan