Lurch

On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 20:28:08 GMT, T i m strung
together this:

I could go for one also (for 20 quid all in and he seems to be
'roller' man) .. if you ask him any questions (or find anything
cheaper elsewhere), please let me know what he says?

After some Googling all the UK based suppliers seem to want £80
upwards for a similar kit. I've bookmarked the page, well a similar
page from the same seller but for the 4+ series rather than the
aforementioned 4 series, and I'll be ordering one next week. Can't see
it's worth ****ing about hunting down somewhere else for the sake of
saving a couple of quid!
--

SJW