T i m

On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 14:05:13 GMT, Harvey Van Sickle
wrote:

On 05 Feb 2005, T i m wrote

Ok, well if I'm going to stick with HP maybe I just need to find a
cheaper source of carts .. any suggestions please? (I did spot a
twin pack of No17's in makro yesterday for ~34 + Vat ... (still 20
quid each though?).

It'd be worth checking the cartex site I mentioned in my other post --
www.cartex.co.uk -- for that, as they do original brands as well as
compatibles.

Thanks for that .. about 11 and 15 for the carts for the DJ 840c
(cheaper if you give them an empty cart) or 20 quid for a twin pack ..
so not so bad ..?

I don't know how competitive they are on the brand-names, but they'd be
worth a look.

Give me something to work to .. thanks Harvey .. ;-)

All the best ..

T i m