Andy Dingley

On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 09:20:16 +0000, Rufus Stone
wrote:

I am looking for a source of sewing machine oil,

Which sort ? 8-) Some of these are a little heavyweight for
that sort of bearing.

Personally I just wouldn't. Buy ball bearing fans, which last longer
and are quiet. If you apply oil, you may also get problems from the
plastics the fan is moulded out of (I'm not sure what they use)

If you do though, I'd suggest you use "Horolene", which is a clock
oil. Quite easy to find, and comes in small tins so it's not too
expensive. I think Craft Supplies has it, or search online for anyone
supplying clockmakers.
--
Smert' spamionam