Ken Weitzel

BOB URZ wrote:

Ignoramus30020 wrote:

On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 15:56:51 -0500, R Totale wrote:

On 5 Feb 2005 20:45:34 GMT, Ignoramus30020
wrote:

I will take off power cords and other valuable stuff and take the rest
to the dumpster. Power cords are quite awesome, 8 gauge flexible range
plug with the cable that is like 6 foot long.

Cut the plugs off both ends and solder on terminal lugs, and market
them to hi-fi nuts as the latest miracle speaker cable for $100
apiece. Be sure to talk about how they provided an awesome soundstage
and removed all veiling, and you're selling them only because they're
too revealing of the other flaws in your rig.

Hahaha. You forgot that I should mention "improved believability of
sound". Seriously speaking, I should salvage plenty of 6 gauge wires
with terminals, and various electrical thingys. I will keep a lot of
that stuff.

You can ebay them: you just need to be creative.
Now keep in mind its winter....

Ebay:
For sale: UPS ( Universal Propulsion for Snow)

Put this UPS in the truck of your RWD car or truck and watch
your vehicle cut through those drifts! The UPS has a patented system
to shift the electronic weight over the rear wheels thus increasing traction!
You will be able to head out into weather you never thought possible
without the UPS! Get yours now before you get stuck!

Buy it now for $99.95!

Caution: no normal shipping. will ship on pallet by truck only for actual cost.

Delivery may be delayed due to weather conditions... particularly
if the roads are snow covered.