Edwin Pawlowski

"Jeff P." wrote in message
www.sawdustcentral.com

I just finished a complete redesign of my website and I'm quite happy with
it finally. I thank all of you that replied to my survey regarding the
speed of your internet connection. This was a bit of an eye opener as I
had
thought that the majority of you would be on broadband. The fact that
probably about 2/3's of you were still on dial up caused me to trim down
the
size and quality of the graphics on my site but I think it looks even
better
than ever

Check out my woodshop at: www.sawdustcentral.com

Looks nice and clean. The graphics are fine on my screen. Even if they were
larger when you click on them should be no problem. That setup gives you a
choice, quick overview or optional higher detail if you have the time.

You have a nice shop there also.
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/