Steve Knight

Nope - I have 1.0. What's that they say about rev 0 products? I find it to
be just an absolute hog. It stays open in my taskbar most of the time but
when I click on it, or click on a link in a post or likewise, it takes over
10 seconds for the screen to come forward and then if I try to click on
anything in the browser (menu item, address bar, etc.), I have to wait
another 5-10 seconds for the action to occur. This is just bad software. I
hate to give Microsoft any credit, but IE displays none of these problems.

bad for you maybe but not for me. I have not had this problem unless my system
is slowing down and needs a reboot. this happens more often using outlook and
IE. but a reboot every few days keeps xp running ok.
so it sounds like there is a problem with your computer.
when both are running fast 1.0 blows away IE every time.

--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes