Mike Marlow

"Bob G." wrote in message

===================
I find Firefox to be much faster the I.E..... BY FAR... and have not
have any memory problems...

I checked and the current version is only 1.0.... you still using a
Beta version..?

Nope - I have 1.0. What's that they say about rev 0 products? I find it to
be just an absolute hog. It stays open in my taskbar most of the time but
when I click on it, or click on a link in a post or likewise, it takes over
10 seconds for the screen to come forward and then if I try to click on
anything in the browser (menu item, address bar, etc.), I have to wait
another 5-10 seconds for the action to occur. This is just bad software. I
hate to give Microsoft any credit, but IE displays none of these problems.
--

-Mike-