mac davis

On Fri, 04 Feb 2005 09:39:20 -0700, John DeBoo wrote:

George E. Cawthon wrote:

Mozilla Firefox for a browser. Mozilla Thunderbird for e=mail and a
news reader. Lots more protection than MS software and more stable.
Costs nothing! Installs easily. Keep your outlook (you have to use
it for other stuff) and MS worked it out so that Firefox couldn't be
used for MS updates.

Why use 2 products when 1 will do - Netscape 7.2? One app to install,
does email and newsgroups from the same screen and is Mozilla
internally, and is also free.

I've said that before... in defense of my trusty old Shopsmith..

Of course, in later years I've added several free standing tools, but the SS is
a great drill press.. wish I could say that NS was a great browser

I'll admit it.. I'm the one that bought Agent, instead of finding a crack..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing