Leo Van Der Loo

Hi Rick

No, what you need is a tool rest that goes close in, so you do not have
the overhang.
How do you think I hollowed out bowls 8" deep 45 years ago, bowl gauges,
ring tools, and etc., where not invented yet!

Yes I know the answer, I used to say that too, : "that was then this is now"

Have fun and take care, also, make music G
Leo Van Der Loo

Ricky Dietsch wrote:

Ah, well, _now_ I can throw away my scrapers!-)

Bjarte

Throw them my way. The ones I have made out of old files are not strong
enough to work at the depths I am getting to now. I need a "real" scraper,
but I just spent all my disposable income on a new accordion!
Ricky