TT

Why not just build the firepit and fill it with candles. Looks nice. You can
make your own huge multi-tiered candles with multiple wicks, and you won't
be wasting natural gas. I only use 1 of the two fireplaces in my home, the
other is basically a huge candle holder which I use on ocassion for "mood".

-T

"ShakasCaregiver" wrote in message
What would have to be done to use a natural gas water heater burner to

power a
fire pit. I was thinking of losely covering the burner in the center of a
steel, old school round bbq, with lava rocks. This would be used outside

for
mood only. No heat expected. Ideas welcome. Scott