Al MacDonald

Default Haas -- Haase tool post

Greetings,

I may be able to latch onto a Haas/Haase toolpost size D, along with 8 "D"
tool holders and 2 "S" tool holders; all at a fairly good price. Supposedly
good for a 22-35" lathe, so unfortunately it is a little large for my lathe.
I've never used anything like this before but the system looks like it would
work very well and everything appears to be in great shape. I couldn't find
any further info and pricing on this through their website.

My questions a would this set be easy to resell so I could get something
a bit smaller? I see lots of Aloris style toolpost/holder systems for sale
on ebay but nothing like this style..... is this only because of the price?
And finally, any ideas on what this would be worth?

Thanks for any input. Cheers,

al.