Jeff

Thanks, I've considered the vented thermal stores but on balance I think I'm
committed to a standard vented cylinder. I've got loads of long dead legs
so I'm planning a pumped dhw loop with a return tapping in the cylinder. I
don't think you can do this with hot water at mains pressure, can you?

So my question really is - is this an awful lot of money to pay for a
regular albeit high performance cylinder, and are there alternatives, ie,
cheaper cylinders? Or is this just the price of a cylinder nowadays?

"Doctor Evil" wrote in message

"Jeff" wrote in message
I've just been quoted £575 including vat for an Albion Superduty CF210
cylinder. What are the alternatives to provide similar fast recovery and
capacity (210 litres)?

Try:
http://www.chelmerheating.co.uk (make cylindrical thermal stores)
http://www.mcdonald-engineers.com