Ezhik

Default Landing Light

Our landing light is on a 2-way switch, you can switch it on and off using
the upstairs switch or the downstairs one, standard arrangment. There is a
low energy bulb fitted and it behaves in strange way!

When switched off from upstairs it goes off, when swithed off from
downstairs it goes off but then begins to flash fiently, for a split
second, and at regular at 5 second intervals.

It always does this when switched off from downstairs, but never when
switched off from upstairs. I have put an AC voltmeter across the pins and
it measures 60 volts when in the flashing condition, (ie switched off from
the downstairs switch). I would like to sort this out. Any idea what could
be the reason and where should I look for the wiring error? All the other
lights appear to work as expected.

Thanks for any tips!