Silvan

Nova wrote:

I guess it's possible but after all these years Black & Decker's yellow
line of tools still seem pretty decent.

And, for that matter, I can't find anything wrong with the drill I bought
Dad a couple years ago. B&D "Quantum Pro" from Wally World of all things.
I've used it a bit myself, and I can't find anything to complain about. I
borrow it whenever it's inconvenient to use a real drill with a tail, or
when I need to drive screws. Plenty of power, metal chuck, rugged enough
for my purposes. I had real reservations about buying anything under the
B&D label, and I still do today, but this thing turned out to be a nice
exception. I actually like it much better than the DeWalt it replaced, and
this goes beyond merely comparing voltages.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/