Grant Erwin

jim rozen wrote:

In article , Grant Erwin says...

I first read about the "copper coil in a bucket" air cooler quite a number
of years ago on r.c.m. and have always wanted to make one. Finally, I got
around to it. See http://www.tinyisland.com/Air%20Dryer/index.html if you
want to take a look at mine.

Now to get to plumbing in the clean air supply for the plasma cutter ..

Cute project! How do you get the condensed water out of it?

At the bottom of the 1" pipe nipple coming down from the filter drain is a
petcock, although it is hard to see in the pictures. The water collects in
the drain and I will periodically have to drain it. I designed it to just
drain the filtered water back into the water bath.

GWE