Grant Erwin

Rex B wrote:
I need a new pump for my Chinese parts washer. The original died early.
I'd like a good replacement pump that doesn't cost as much as a new
washer. I'll be using diluted purple cleaner or Simple Green in it, no
petroleum products.
Any recommendations?

Since those washers only cost about $20 you have a nearly impossible cost
barrier. Perhaps you should reflect on the reason the little parts washers
are so cheap, and consider how much real value you add when you put in a
quality pump. I put in a little pump from a garden store and it works just
fine and has for years now.

GWE