T i m

On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 10:11:53 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
T i m wrote:
Lastly, does anyone regularly re-fill their carts and what 'brand'
refill kits do you use please (I have refilled a couple of times with
mixed results).

I re-filled my old Epson Color 600 many times using ink from PC World.

Did you notice any difference in the printing Dave (quality, print
depth, detail etc?)

After two refills, bought new cartridges, as the seals go.

I think that's what they suggest at the Cartridge places ..

Not had much success with my current Cannon i865 - perhaps they design the
seals to fail if the carts are removed?

You'd like to think not ..?

All the best ..

T i m