Joe C.

Now you tell me is right, I just picked up the pc compressor and 3 gun combo
at the orange borg..... It's still going to work better than the old
compressor, which is frozen ;-).

Joe C.

"mike" wrote in message
Now you tell me......I just got a P-C 7550 compressor and just finished
plumbing it into my shop and now I have to plumb the rest of the shop
(everything from the compressor to the shop is galv. and everything inside
is copper). I will be sure to keep an eye on the filter situation as one
poster stated.

Mike

"PPT33R" wrote in message
ups.com...
Had some HORRIBLE experience with Porter-Cable recently. Compressor was
defective from the factory, now the damn thing has been in the shop
since I got it, and Factory Service told me I should truck it up to
them...