bill

In article ,
"TURTLE" wrote:

This is Turtle.

Sorry Bill i had you in my kill file but I took you out so I could read the
Stupid stuff you like to come up with.

Liar. Your nose problem would never allow you to plonk me.

Well Bill and Fart Breeze I have some
news for you that is fixing to open up at alt.hvac and that is basicly that
Paul
was not one of the founding members of the alt.hvac at all. He was just a
poster
that was around at the time and had nothing to do with the making of the
newsgroup.

Oh really.

Also Paul's lie all these years is being exposed and his suck up
buddy like yourself are tring to cover this up by bad mouthing anybody that
talk
about the making of the newsgroup alt.hvac or sci.engi.heat-vent-ac or it's
origination. Now you better try to stand with Paul in his monent of trouble
for
being cought up with in lying all these years as being the father of the hvac
groups and when the trueth comes out. It hurt when you see the lies that have
been said all these years come to light.

So be ready to try to stand with Paul and his falling from power for he will
need all the help he can get to over come it. Paul has hisself and 4 other
suck
up's to defend him in his lie. So stand with him as best you can when the
trueth
comes out. Also try your best to discredit me for the best way to cover up a
lie
is to discredit the persons bring the lie out as just a lie and nothing else.

TURTLE

You need to tell somebody who gives a ****. I find somebody I'll point
him your way.

Till then I'd rather discuss you.

Does everyone know you are an unlicensed hack?