Steve@carolinabreezehvac

"TURTLE" wrote in message
news

"Steve@carolinabreezehvac" wrote

in
message ...

"bill" wrote in message
In article ,
(HVAC fella) wrote:

'Hey Davey , i like that statement about liking the Stainless Steel
electric heating elements wrapped around in side the blower housing.
Davey i did not know that they were stainless steel elements and not
straight enduction heat elements. Did you special order them with
stainless steel elements in them ?
TURTLE'

Turtle, They are stainless steel from the Factory and the Rheem
Electric Furnace brochure says explicitly that they are Stainless

Steel
for greater longevity. You can call me Davey, but i prefer Dave.

(Im
enjoying the exchange over in Alt. Hvac -- i think you might be

winning

Awww isn't it cute! :-) Turtle found a friend.

It would be the only one that Daves got.
Damn..did hell freeze over and thats why Daves looking for new buddies

now?

This is Turtle.

Sorry Bill i had you in my kill file but I took you out so I could read

the
Stupid stuff you like to come up with. Well Bill and Fart Breeze I have

some
news for you that is fixing to open up at alt.hvac and that is basicly

that Paul
was not one of the founding members of the alt.hvac at all. He was just a

poster
that was around at the time and had nothing to do with the making of the
newsgroup. Also Paul's lie all these years is being exposed and his suck

up
buddy like yourself are tring to cover this up by bad mouthing anybody

that talk
about the making of the newsgroup alt.hvac or sci.engi.heat-vent-ac or

it's
origination. Now you better try to stand with Paul in his monent of

trouble for
being cought up with in lying all these years as being the father of the

hvac
groups and when the trueth comes out. It hurt when you see the lies that

have
been said all these years come to light.

So be ready to try to stand with Paul and his falling from power for he

will
need all the help he can get to over come it. Paul has hisself and 4 other

suck
up's to defend him in his lie. So stand with him as best you can when the

trueth
comes out. Also try your best to discredit me for the best way to cover up

a lie
is to discredit the persons bring the lie out as just a lie and nothing

else.

TURTLE

I might suggest Terry, that you talk to Noon, and find out what was said
during our 2.5 hour phone call yesterday.
Also I suggest that you learn how to use Google and look again.....I was
there...were you?