Steve@carolinabreezehvac

wrote in message

Just curious...did you run your camera up into the heat exchangers to see

if
they had holes, cracks or other damage?

More information divulged. Thank you. Before long I'll gather all the
techniques for working on a furnace.

Nope...you wont. Not even close..
There is more to it than just running the cam up..LOL...

PS...there is NO technique we use to "pillage" you assuming ****.
I have news for you, that cam cost over $2500 and I have YET to charge a
customer to use it.

Sucks when you assume that just because I own an HVAC company, that I run it
like half the other guys do...

Just curious...when was the last time, you went to work, took over $2400.00
worth of parts they needed, and GAVE it to the boss?
Well...we do it often....matter of fact, I just installed a unit for a lady
last week, and got news this morning, she had died due to her
cancer...now....care to guess what her final bill had on it? CAre to guess
how much she paid for all that work to be done?
I want to see you put your foot in your mouth again....cause ya aint got a
clue.

Its either broke, or it aint.

P.S. You can keep the technique used to pillage the consumer. I don't
use that technique.