nightjar

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
et...

"nightjar .uk.com" nightjar@insert_my_surname_here wrote in message

I think I have more clothes than the OP owns just in my holiday home.

That's an interesting drift. I leave various clothing in our caravan on
daughter's frm in Wales. It means I don't have to think about what to
take, in theory. The practice is that they have to come home for washing
sometimes, I got round that by having everything there blue so it's easily
identifiable and packed after laundering so it's ready to go at any time -
without thinking.

One of the first purchases for the house was a washing machine. I keep
meaning to add a tumble dryer, as sometimes I have to leave the place with
washing hanging all around inside to dry. Birds can get into the garage,
otherwise I would hang a line in there. However, it means that when I travel
now, my luggage is usually nothing more than a few DVDs and books.

Colin Bignell