Rita Ä Berkowitz

"Ignoramus18142" wrote in message

I made about $2,500 to $2,800 on APC 1,400 VA units, 2 years
ago. Bought 2 skids with 28 of them, all with shot batteries, replaced
batteries with help of a friend, and sold the UPSes on ebay.

That's not bad. The 1400s fall well bellow our acceptable price per pound
ratio and we don't screw with them. In today's market the 1400s are
worthless. Even the Matrix 5000 is in the dirt. The Symmetras do extremely
well off eBay.

I discussed this on rec.crafts.metalworking, and concluded that i do
not want to make welders. I could sell the rectifiers, if you think
that they are worth something.

I would try writing a creative description and a title that has creative
uses for them and list them on eBay with a $50 starting bid. I find listing
an item's alternative use instead of name and model number work great for
items that don't sell.

Rita
--
http://212.68.147.44/Zehava-ben/