Brian Elfert

"Larry Bud" writes:

Ken Adams wrote:
Just wondering if anybody built their own air hose reel? Doesn't seem

difficult, but figured if someone already did it they could point me

in the
right direction.

Thats a great idea. Those reels are expensive, even the ones that just
coil up...

What do you consider expensive?

I bought a brand-new, made in the USA, air hose reel for $76 including
shipping off Ebay last April or so. This is a Reeltek made by Reelcraft.
It is spring loaded and has a racheting lock.

I think the same seller is still selling them occasionally, but not
necessarily for $76.

You can get Chiwanese hose reels with springs for around $50 or so I
think.

Brian Elfert