Martin Angove

Default light switches - safety issue?

In message ,
"DarkHorse" wrote:

"Owain" wrote:

If you can upload photos of the inside of your lightswitch, and your
meter/fusebox, to a webserver somewhere (your free NTL webspace?) and post
the URL we might be able to recognise the particular bodge that has been
applied.

Good idea, except I don't have a digital camera and have never
uploaded anything to any webspace!

Take an ordinary photograph and have it processed at somewhere like
Boots or Jessops (or Bonusprint for postal) who will also scan the
negatives and give you a CD for an extra quid or two if you ask them
nicely.

:-)

Hwyl!

M.

--
Martin Angove: http://www.tridwr.demon.co.uk/
.... Syntax is another name for conscience money.