Mike Marlow

"Ken Adams" wrote in message
news:M1QMd.3725$rB6.2996@edtnps91...
Just wondering if anybody built their own air hose reel? Doesn't seem to
difficult, but figured if someone already did it they could point me in

the
right direction.

Thanks

Nope, I have a commercial one. One piece of advice, I'd recommend a spring
loaded model so that it recoils on its own. The crank style are a pain in
the butt if you use the air hose a lot. By the time you bought the
materials and built your own it would probably be cheaper and better just to
buy one. Of course, you wouldn't have the pleasure of having made it
yourself.
--

-Mike-