Larry Jaques

On 04 Feb 2005 13:24:12 GMT, the inscrutable
otforme (Charlie Self) spake:

Doug Miller notes:

You didn't have any problem with Clinton winning two elections in a row with
less than a majority of the popular vote, did you?

Nope. And I don't have a problem with Shrub winning twice in a row,

Nope our bone to pick is with the American Sheeple who voted that way.
Not that Kerry of Taxachusetts would have been much better, but his
bad ways surely would have been less detrimental to the health of the
US citizenry than what the Shrub looks to pull in the immediate
future.

but that
doesn't change my opinion about him. He's a duplicitous twerp who is going to
do major damage to the economic structure of this country, beyond what he has
already done.

Not to mention that if he goes into yet another Muslim country, he
will surely create the critical mass that will spark their global
(and unified) PHYSICAL rebellion against us. It's all just hatred now.
Wait until a large percentage of their 1.3 BILLION take up arms
against us. I, for one, don't ever want to see that happen.

The fact that 51% of the voting public disagrees with me still doesn't change
my opinion, so you neocons will need to get over that.

A non-religious AMEN to that, Charlie.

--
The clear and present danger of top-posting explored at:
http://diversify.com Premium Website Development