Frank Stutzman

Joe User wrote:
Larry Bud wrote:

Let me know what you think!

The math isn't working out for me. Instead of $5.99 for a 4" plastic Y
from Woodcraft (or wherever), I pay you $20 for plans so I can spend $6
on materials to make one. With that $0.01 difference, I have to make
2000 fittings to break even. I start saving a whopping $0.01 each
fitting when I make fitting number 2001.

I only took a quick look at the pdfs. Didn't see dimentions on them, so I
suspect that you scale them to the size you need.

If thats the case, I don't see the value here if you are using 4" PVC.
However, I'm looking at using 6" PVC and those fittings are *expensive*.
A bit more than $20 apiece for a 6x6x4 wye is the best price I can find.
I'm going to consider this.

--
Frank Stutzman