J. Clarke

Charlie Self wrote:

Doug Miller notes:

You didn't have any problem with Clinton winning two elections in a row
with less than a majority of the popular vote, did you?

Nope. And I don't have a problem with Shrub winning twice in a row, but
that doesn't change my opinion about him. He's a duplicitous twerp who is
going to do major damage to the economic structure of this country, beyond
what he has already done.

The fact that 51% of the voting public disagrees with me still doesn't
change my opinion, so you neocons will need to get over that.

Charlie, I'm a lifelong Republican and I agree with you about Bush. The
trouble is that Kerry looked to be different from Bush only in the line of
bull**** he was spouting, so I decided to stick with the devil I knew
rather than the one that I didn't.

I never thought I'd see anybody manage to make Clinton look good but Shrub
is getting there.

Charlie Self
"I think we agree, the past is over." George W. Bush

--
--John
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)